During Our Lady's visit to St. Catherine Laboure on November 27, 1830, rays of light flowed from rings on her fingers that were made of precious stones. However, some of the stones on the ring did not shine. Mary explained, "These rays symbolize the graces I shed upon those who ask for them. The gems from which rays do not fall are the graces for which souls forget to ask." Mary then spoke of the medal with these words, "All who wear it will receive great graces; they should wear it around the neck. Graces will abound for persons who wear it with confidence." The medal is simply a visible sign of the inner devotion the wearer has to Mary and to her Son, Jesus.
Material: Sterling Filled
Size: 1 1/8" H, 18" Chain
- Free US Shipping on All Orders above $75
- Free 30-Day Returns
- Flat Rate US Shipping on all other orders of 6.99
- Express US Shipping $12.99
- UPS 2nd Day Air (available for select products) $16.99
- UPS Next Day Air (available for select products) $36
- Expedited orders ship the following business day
- Order placed on weekends ship the following business day
- Personalized Items may take up to 3 days to process
- UPS 2nd Day and Next day and Express orders must be placed before 12 Noon EST for same business day shipment
- We do not ship on weekends – exceptions can be made on some orders – please contact customer care at email@example.com or 1-888-854-7084 for exceptions
- Express Orders ship the following business day
- Most Standard Orders ship within 1- 3 days
- We ship via USPS First Class, USPS Priority, and UPS
- UPS only ships to residential addresses
- Standard Shipping: 5 -10 Business Days
- Expr Shipping: 2 - 5 Business Days
Products ship from TX, TN, MA, RI, and NV
We accept returns within 30 days of item receipt.
Items that have been personalized are non-returnable
To start a return, use our returns portal or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you on instructions on where to send your package.