On Saturday morning, December 9th, 1531, Juan Diego, a Catholic Aztec Indian, heard the voice of a young woman calling his name near the hill of Tepeyac. The woman said, "My dear little son, I am the ever-Virgin Mary, Mother of the true God who gives life. I desire a temple, a church, in this place where I will show my love to your people." Juan Diego told the Bishop, who asked for a sign. Early Tuesday morning, December 12th, the Blessed Mother again appeared to Juan Diego, telling him to climb the hill and bring the roses, growing miraculously there in the cold winter, to the Bishop. When Juan Diego untied his cloak to give the roses to the Bishop, to his wonder, he saw the Virgin herself, imprinted on his tilma! Many Indians came to see the miracle and to pray before the image of the beautiful Lady. They realized that God loved them as much as He loved the Spaniards from across the sea. In the next few years, 8 million Indians were baptized! This Our Lady of Guadalupe rosary holder from our best-selling Avalon Gallery™ collection offers the highest quality design and comes boxed for easy gift giving.
Size: 3.125" W x 8" H x 4" D
- Free US Shipping on All Orders above $75
- Free 30-Day Returns
- Flat Rate US Shipping on all other orders of 6.99
- Express US Shipping $12.99
- UPS 2nd Day Air (available for select products) $16.99
- UPS Next Day Air (available for select products) $36
- Expedited orders ship the following business day
- Order placed on weekends ship the following business day
- Personalized Items may take up to 3 days to process
- UPS 2nd Day and Next day and Express orders must be placed before 12 Noon EST for same business day shipment
- We do not ship on weekends – exceptions can be made on some orders – please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-854-7084 for exceptions
- Express Orders ship the following business day
- Most Standard Orders ship within 1- 3 days
- We ship via USPS First Class, USPS Priority, and UPS
- UPS only ships to residential addresses
- Standard Shipping: 5 -10 Business Days
- Expr Shipping: 2 - 5 Business Days
Products ship from TX, TN, MA, RI, and NV
We accept returns within 30 days of item receipt.
Items that have been personalized are non-returnable
To start a return, use our returns portal or contact us at email@example.com. We will send you on instructions on where to send your package.